Weekly ad has Buy 2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, and get free 6-count Schnuck's bagels.I took a spray and a 2-pk.

To register and picked up Bagels also. Bagels w old not ring up free. Clerk said it was because of spray(not one of the selected varieties)', so husband went back for another 2 pk..Still didn't work. Called desk employee over-she checked Ad.

Said needed to be only the large size tubs..

I said "Skip it- just thought I might get something free for once!".Ad does read 15-16 ounce containers.

Had an Experience with Schnucks?

Comments

"Ad does read 15-16 ounce containers" that's not the large size - note that " Called desk employee over-she checked Ad.Said needed to be only the large size tubs"

sounds to me like Schnucks made the error - and they do indeed have some employees who don't give a SCHNUCK about customers - I can cite 3 examples, and for these reasons have quit trying to do business w.

them.

Complaints won't make a difference either.They've learned to place these stores where they'll get their planned market share while expecting customers to bend over for them

#511952

So let me get this straight, the ad clearly lists the product that needs to be purchased in order to get the free item. You tried to purchase a different item and you're complaining?!? WTF?