3.7
Layout of Store

I had an incident @ schmucks on Blundell.There was some metal on the electric cart left from seemingly a sign was removed.

I cut my knee on the cart & went to the manager to inform him. When I showed Shaun Smith my knee & the cart he responded with so what do you want me to do get a bandage. I told him I wanted him to file a report. He said he'll get back to me in a couple days & didn't.

I called him & to further humiliate me he told me he could give me a $50 gift card. I think that was the best thing ever happened. As a die hard *** customer I had to look elsewhere to shop for groceries.

Guess what when I told him that he was fine with it.This happened about 2 months ago & I haven't been back & my daughters & their friends haven't been back either.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Schnucks and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Schnucks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Schnucks to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Schnucks?

Comments