I had an incident @ schmucks on Blundell.There was some metal on the electric cart left from seemingly a sign was removed.
I cut my knee on the cart & went to the manager to inform him. When I showed Shaun Smith my knee & the cart he responded with so what do you want me to do get a bandage. I told him I wanted him to file a report. He said he'll get back to me in a couple days & didn't.
I called him & to further humiliate me he told me he could give me a $50 gift card. I think that was the best thing ever happened. As a die hard *** customer I had to look elsewhere to shop for groceries.
Guess what when I told him that he was fine with it.This happened about 2 months ago & I haven't been back & my daughters & their friends haven't been back either.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "i bought the mama cozzi mega stuffed pizza rolls the other day. I made 4 of them when, i bit into the last one it was filled with a white..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..."
- "Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud! He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."